Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friends and Family discount

I have been toying with the idea of a friends and family discount in my Etsy shop for a little while and have made a decision to offer 15% off to friends and family (and friends of family and family of friends). In addition, anyone who reads this blog here and requests the discount receives 15% off on any item in my shop. (Insert HOORAY here)!!

So.....if you see something you like/love/have to have/can't live without in my Etsy shop, and you decide to purchase it, during checkout there is a box to enter notes to seller. Enter: 15% friends and family discount, and I will adjust the total and send you a new and improved invoice for the item you like/love/have to have/can't live without.

You will not find information about this on my Etsy shop at all so it is my gift to you for being a valued friend/family member/blog reader. Here's a sample:




Happy Shopping and thanks for looking :)

~Mary

No comments: