Sunday, April 27, 2008

Plays With Beads

I've had great response to my newest Etsy adventure, PlaysWithBeads, the place I offer free shipping on all beads, gemstones, Swarovski crystal, sterling silver, and other cool stuff for jewelry and craft projects. In the past 5 days I've made 9 sales, more than the entire time online selling jewelry. There is definitely a market for supplies, and I intend to continue to find fabulous prices and offer great deals to my fellow Etsyians. I just made a very exciting purchase from a personal friend who is liquidating her beads and sterling silver findings, including Swarovski. I got a great deal from her which I will be posting and passing on over the next few days. I am a big fan of Swarovski and don't think anything equals it in beauty and quality. I'm really excited to be able to offer it on my Etsy site.

1 comment:

seedling said...

cute beads...those pink dice look like candy ;)